One Tool for All Your Information Collaboration Needs.
Track any information your team needs to be successful.
- Bug Tracking
- Program Project Portfolio
- Department Budgets
- Product and Price Lists
- Meeting Notes
- Consultant Rates
Make it yours, really!
Reduce the learning curve.
All information in one place.
Save costs on multiple vendors.
- Get back to what your information looked like at any point in time.
- See all the changes with any commit.
- View the history of changes on any one record.
- No need to keep documents with version numbers and dates.
Workflow and Approvals
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Know who has completed the task and who is still pending without needing to look through emails.
- After making edits, publish your changes, mark any tasks as complete and chat in one tool and in one step.
- Real-time push of comments and updates.
- Skip email so you don't need to mentally track what's happened. It's all in the activity stream.
- View budget forecasts or sprint boards as tables with grouping and summary rows.
- View requirements or project risks as cards with a split view where each record stands on it's own. Chat on each record individually.
Empower your teams with a tool to collaborate on projects easily and
Activity StreamView comments that people make, along with their revisions as an activity stream. Qvikly sends activity stream updates as email too.
Assign TasksAsk people to review or make changes to lists. View your tasks and what has been completed and what has not.
Central Info HubPublish commonly used lists such as Projects, Events, Vendors, and Customers so that your teams have access to the latest information.
Change HistorySee what data you shared, since every change has a reference to which records were changed or added or removed.
Re-purpose ListsUse a list for your group's own needs without cutting and pasting. Add columns that are visible only to your group.
Fast and SimpleKeyboard support for navigation, search, and always-available multiple device support.
LineageSee how many people are using a list, which lists are the most popular, and how many ways that list is being re-purposed.
Simple PermissionsOffer read-only or editing permissions. Allow editors to share and create re-purposed lists that they can manage.